Monday, January 31, 2011

Jadyn - Newborn

Well I've been sorta slacking with the whole blogging thing lately. I still have a zillion sessions from the past couple of months to get up, but I've been surprisingly busy! I guess it's a good problem to have. :)

Over Thanksgiving break on my way back from spending the holiday at my parent's house in TN, I was lucky enough to photograph a beautiful ten-day-old baby! Jadyn is my friend Marissa's child, and as it turns out, a great model too! :) I didn't even have to pretend that this baby was cute because she actually really was! (Wait... I would never do that...)

From this session, I learned that I am no baby whisperer. This was good practice for me. I mean, it's really not easy to make a newborn feel relaxed enough to sleep in a basket or basin or whatever other uncomfortable container might be cute. It's tricky, people! But overall, I was pretty happy with what we ended up with, and I feel more equipped to do it even better next time. :)


 

0 comments: