Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bonnie & Scott - Centennial Park Wedding Photographer

The thing I love most about weddings is their variety. I can always be surprised, awed, or brought to tears no matter how often I think I've seen it all. Bonnie and Scott's small, intimate ceremony in Centennial Park was just the breath of fresh air I needed after a string of large (but definitely still awesome!) weddings. It brought me back to the basics: two people who love each other and are committing to spend their lives together.











With only close friends and family in attendance, I was able to get this fun group shot of everybody at the end.

I followed Bonnie and Scott to Clyde's where they enjoyed lunch with their guests. Of course I had to sneak a few minutes of photos outside.





0 comments: