Thursday, September 20, 2012

Angela & George - Alexandria Engagement Photography

I just realized Angela and George's wedding is on Saturday, and I never blogged their engagement photos! I would be doing you a disservice by not showing these because this couple is AWESOME. Seriously, a true gem. I'm sure I'll be singing more of their praises in my blog post about the wedding, so for now I'll just show you the photos. 

Oh, and one more thing. If you haven't been to Nall's Produce in Alexandria, go! Like, go now! This place has the most beautiful plants, produce and people. They were so kind to let Angela and George (who are regulars) and me stay after hours on the property for this shoot. It was perfect.
























4 comments:

Teri Pozniak // tPoz said...

GAH!! I love the ones of her in the wagon & of them running through the sprinkler!!! SO MUCH FUN!!

Brea said...

What a fun and varied session! The colors are amazing and you did a great job capturing their personalities! Great work!!

Urška said...

Gorgeous! Love the choosen location!

Dani said...

I adore this session! I love the colors and vibrance! And the couple is just super cute!!