Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jenny & Mike - Clipper Mill Engagement Photography

When Jenny and Mike told me they aren't really huge Baltimore fans and wanted something a little different for their engagement photos, I thought about Station North and Clipper Mill. As it turned out, an Orioles game was flooding the downtown area with people so we decided to skip Station North and head straight to Clipper Mill instead. A good decision on our part! I'd never been there before, but inspired by my friend Dani's recent shoot, I'd been wanting to check it out. Clipper Mill is only like a street or two, but there's all these cool old buildings that are falling apart or that have been re-purposed, not to mention tons of awesome textures and colors. Needless to say, I'll be back for sure. :)

Now let me brag about Jenny and Mike for a bit... these guys are awesome! They were totally relaxed and natural for their photos, and we had a great time exploring the area. Their personalities are super chill and laid-back, and I can't wait to see what their wedding brings!



















5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are seriously so creative!! There are so many favorites in this session that I can't even list them all. I just love how you go into each session with a fresh eye and each time I'm blown away by the variety.

Sarah Heppell Photography said...

I second what Brea said! I love the one with the huge red and blue/green blur in the front. this session is so bright and colorful it makes me happy! :)

Alison Harper said...

What a beautiful location! They look great too. I will have to say I am most impressed with the etch-a-sketch skills.

Mathy Shoots People said...

ETCH A SKETCH?! Amazing. Hahaha. Such a cute session. I also love the same one everyone said - the red/blue/green blur - very nice.

Emilia Jane said...

I love the way he looks at her!!