Monday, February 25, 2008

bowling league, here I come

Over the weekend I BOWLED A 132!!!!! Holy cow! Maybe breaking my wrist actually made my bowling skills improve. Maybe it's sorta like Peter Parker getting bit by a spider and becoming Spiderman. Who knows, I could be the next __________ (insert name of famous bowler here... I don't know any)

Hmm... another thought... maybe all of my Wii bowling is paying off.

P.S. For you anonymous readers (if I have any), I'm very well aware that a 132 is not exactly phenomenal in the whole scheme of things. It is, however, pretty darn good for me. If you've ever bowled with me before, you know what I'm talking about.

P.P.S. For inquiring minds, NO there were no bumpers.

1 comments:

Steve said...

lol... I do believe it is the wii. My bowling scores have vastly improved since the wii :)