Sunday, December 06, 2009

William

While in Tennessee for my Thanksgiving break, I did a portrait session for one of my mom's contacts from church. I really enjoyed meeting the family and photographing their son, William. He is just as cute as can be, and a true two-year-old boy, through and through! We were able to do a lot of different things, including photographing him in front of the Christmas tree, in his playroom, and outside. I think the variety of locations worked well for some unique portraits that really captured his spirit. At the end of the session I was exhausted from running around after him and wondering if I got much at all. But after looking through the images, I'm totally happy! I may not have had a whole bunch of the cheesy, look-at-the-camera photos, (which is hard to accomplish with any two-year-old) but I definitely got some great smiles and natural expressions. I've posted just a few of my favorites.









0 comments: