Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Caitlin & Dan - Historic Savage Mill Wedding Photography

Caitlin and Dan were so sweet! Their genuine love warmed the hearts of everyone present, and I'm not sure there was a dry eye in the entire church during the ceremony (myself included!).

It was my first time shooting at Historic Savage Mill and I loved it! What a cool place for photos. We timed it just perfectly for some dusk/night shots outside before heading in to dinner and dancing.

I started off at the hotel to do some getting ready shots:


I really liked the hats and sunglasses the guys had! What a great idea.



The girls prayed together in the limo before entering the church. It was a nice moment, and the light shone down on Caitlin's head to perfectly complement the mood.






















0 comments: