Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!

So this is a totally un-wedding-related post just in case you're tired of looking at all these people in love. :)

The day before Halloween was my first free Saturday in twelve weeks. (I enjoy shooting weddings, but let me tell you I was ready for a break!) So Paul and I went to a pumpkin patch to pick our perfect pumpkin for Jamie and Jonathan's pumpkin party. Okay, maybe "pumpkin party" is a bit of a misnomer, but my brain was totally on pumpkins that day so that's what I'm calling it.

AND my roommate from college, Lisa, came down from NYC to spend the weekend with me so she got in on some of the pumpkin action as well.

As they say, a photo is worth a thousand words, so I'll just stop writing now.

 





Jamie made some fabulous gingerbread martinis (they were supposed to be pumpkin, but apparently pumpkin liqueur is tricky to find).
 
  
The newlyweds... (Oh wait! This blog post has people in love in it after all!!)

 It was a little chilly, so Brady wore his coat:
  
The finished products! Mine is clearly the rockstar here.

And at night:

0 comments: