Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Laura & Matthew - Bridgewater Engagement Photography

When Laura first asked me to shoot engagement photos of her and Matthew, I wasn't sure it was actually going to happen! Not too many people are willing to pay for me to travel three hours away for an engagement session. We picked a weekend in October and hoped for good weather - rescheduling would have been difficult for all of us, but fortunately we lucked out with a gorgeous fall day (albeit a bit windy!). Laura and I brainstormed locations around the Harrisonburg area - I could tell she was wanting something a little bit different - and finally settled on the JMU campus, downtown, and a friend's vineyard in Bridgewater. I was pretty stoked about the vineyard thing at sunset, and it ended up being even more beautiful than I had imagined! 

















0 comments: