Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Andrea & Joey - Frontier Culture Museum Wedding Photography

Well this wedding is from back in July, but I swear it seems like yesterday! Andrea and Joey are just too cute to escape a blog post. I traveled back down to my old stomping grounds in Virginia for this one - Staunton, to be exact. It was my first time at the Frontier Culture Museum, and I loved the rustic feel of the venue.

Andrea is the third bride to hire me within her close circle of friends, so with each wedding I go to, everyone begins to look a little more and more familiar and I learn a few more names. I'm just flattered that I keep getting asked back! :)

Andrea and Joey are seriously so sweet and so genuine. They've been together for a long time and I don't doubt they'll turn that into forever.





As you can see, Andrea's bridesmaids were up for anything, which made my job easy. :)



Waffle House photos are definitely a first for me, but I love the way this turned out.




























0 comments: