Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lindsay & Adrian - Old Town Alexandria Engagement Photography

I couldn't wait to blog this session so it's popping up a little early. Lindsay and Adrian are so cute together, and we share one very important thing in common: a serious love of ice cream! I had so much fun with these guys walking around Old Town Alexandria. It's a very special place for them because not only has it been the location of numerous dates, it's also where they got engaged! Adrian proposed to Lindsay (ice cream in hand) in front of the courthouse. Everybody say awwwww....






















2 comments:

Lindsay M. said...

I love these so much! Thank you, Emily!

Bec said...

These are so awesome! They're so "you" :)

I love the way you incorporated all your favorite things about Old Town in your pics, and I can't wait to hear more about your photo day :)

Love you!
Bec