Sunday, June 17, 2012

Kristin & Jason - Warren, OH wedding photography

I've known Jason for a few years now, and I was excited when he let me shoot his engagement photos and thrilled when he asked if I'd travel to Ohio for his wedding! (I joke that my destination weddings this year are in Ohio and Connecticut... maybe next year I'll get to leave the country!)

Kristin (his better half) is such a sweetheart, and they obviously make each other super happy. This wedding was full of awesome details and fun surprises - notably a Darth Vader grooms cake, a caricature artist, and a church exit complete with maracas! Believe it or not, I've actually never had a caricature drawn of myself, so this was a nifty little thing I got to cross off my bucket list. As I got up from posing in the chair, I said, "This is the most flattering caricature ever! I wish I looked like this in real life!" And Adam Pate, the artist, said in reply, "Oh wait, come back. I forgot to draw your butt chin." HA!

Ceremony: St. Joseph's Catholic Church
Reception: Avalon Golf and Country Club
Photography: Emily Chastain Photography
Videography: Attention to Detail
Coordinator: Allison Miller of Kirkbrides
DJ: Tim Lewis of A Bride's DJ
Cake: The Cake Boutique
Florist: Green's Floral Shop
Chairs and Linens: Event Source
Hair and Makeup: Jeannie's Salon and Day Spa
Caricature Artist: Adam Pate
Photobooth: Photobooth Cleveland
Lighting and Drapery: Rock the House









































0 comments: