Monday, May 17, 2010

Lisa & Nate - Wrightsville Beach Wedding Photography

Beach wedding!! I love photographing at the beach - especially when it's for an awesome couple like Lisa and Nate. Lisa's family and my family go way back, although I haven't seen them in probably over a decade. After reconnecting on Facebook, I was super excited when they hired me to photograph their wedding in Wrightsville Beach, NC. I flew down the day before the wedding, which was great because that extra day gave me the opportunity to get reacquainted and snap some awesome candids that really captured Lisa and Nate's personalities. Instead of just showing up the day of the event, I was able to be a part of all the weekend's festivities AND enjoy a little sun and sand. :)

I love this photo -  it's my desktop background right now!
 






Check out the awesome flowers at this wedding - they were all so fresh and colorful. Beautiful flowers by June did a great job, and she was so sweet to work with too!



















To see a different selection of photos, visit my Flickr page.

0 comments: