Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Monica and Marcus - Engagement

I met Monica and Marcus in Baltimore's Inner Harbor for their engagement session on what was probably the windiest day of the year! Fortunately, they were both great sports and didn't complain at all. It often took waiting a few minutes for the wind to die down before I could grab the shot I wanted, but all in all, I think things worked out pretty well!

I especially enjoyed this session because Monica and Marcus are fellow Texans! (I don't know that's proper terminology for me anymore since I haven't lived there in five years, but I think I'll always feel a kinship with Texas.) They are both from Dallas, and even brought along their Cowboys jerseys for a few photos.

To see more photos from the session, visit my flickr page.









0 comments: