Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brielle & Lincoln - Barren Ridge Vineyards Wedding Photography

Wow, this wedding was GORGEOUS! Beautiful people, amazing decorations, and a unbelievable setting. I visited Barren Ridge Vineyards once before, but didn't really see it as a wedding venue until Brielle and Lincoln's wedding. It was perfect, so much so I actually contemplated getting married there myself (if or when that day ever comes - not rushing it!). The winery sits atop a hill overlooking green vineyards and miles of Virginia countryside (conveniently right where the sun sets too.) Kim Moody from Texture Design Studios did an awesome job making Brielle's vision become a reality. The colorful chinese lanterns were stunning and I've never in my life seen them so big! It didn't hurt that Brielle and Lincoln are so good-looking too. They were super nice and cooperative, and I don't think I heard them complain once about the 100 degree weather (or maybe I was complaining enough for all of us, ha!). 

I had Alyssa Ashdown as an assistant/second photographer at this wedding, and she did a great job! Her positive attitude and willingness to experiment with me got us some really great shots. Having a second person meant I got to play around more with some off-camera lighting (which I love to use).

Oh, and I know I talk about food all the time in my blog, but seriously, the dinner at this wedding was pretty much the best I've eaten to date. 


























0 comments: