Monday, July 05, 2010

Katie & Matt - A Hike in the Woods

When Katie and Matt suggested we go to the spot where they got engaged, I thought it was a great idea. But when their directions sent me to the back of an apartment complex and we started trekking along dirt paths through the woods, I wasn't sure what to expect! (Mostly I was thinking I should NOT have worn flip flops.) We climbed over fallen trees, stumbled down rocky hills, and fended off bugs in the field for these photos, and I have to say I think it was worth it! I took home three mosquito bites and some dog slobber on my camera bag, but also a slew of great photos. :) The setting was perfect for Katie and Matt, and bringing their dog along only added to the fun! (Make sure you check out the dog's jumping shot.) 

Katie and Matt have such fun-loving spirits, and I could tell they really enjoy each other's company. I'm hoping to be lucky enough to photograph their wedding in January!


















1 comments:

Rox said...

gorgeous location(s)!