Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sarah & David - Bridgewater Engagement Photography

I headed back down to my old stomping grounds (Harrisonburg, VA) to photograph Sarah and David's engagement session. Well, we went to Bridgewater technically, but they're all so close. (And friends, if I didn't call you, please know I was there for less than 24 hours!)

We started off at Bridgewater College, where Sarah and David basically took me on a walking tour of the campus - they pointed out the apartment building where David used to live (D-3), the gazebo where they got engaged, the chapel where they're getting married, and a variety of other spots.

Then we headed to Wildwood Park, where I'd actually shot before. I love the awesome reflection you can get in the water at this place!

















0 comments: