Monday, March 07, 2011

Sarah & Joe - Alexandria Maternity Portraits

Sarah and Joe just recently moved to Alexandria and it was so nice of Jennifer and Brian to refer them to me! Sarah wanted some maternity pictures and she and her husband were kind enough to invite me into their house for the session. I love shooting in people's homes because it's always a more personal atmosphere that really reflects in the photos. (Also, it was super cold outside.) We did end up heading into downtown Alexandria for a few shots, and Sarah and Joe even sat in the snow for me! Troopers.

Sarah is just about the cutest pregnant girl you will ever see. She hardly looked pregnant, for starters, and I think any woman would be jealous of her perfectly round pregnant belly. We included Joe in most of the photos because they really wanted it to be about the family - he loosened up quickly and transformed into a great model!

I hope I get to photograph Baby Jet when he arrives! :)

0 comments: