Thursday, August 04, 2011

Jenny & Justin - Towson Golf and Country Club Wedding Photographer

The thing that stuck out to me the most about Jenny and Justin's wedding was the genuine sweetness of emotion every seemed to share. Jenny and Justin and their families were so cooperative, so loving, and just overall so nice! If you don't believe me, believe this: Jenny's mom made her dress. As in, sewed it all herself. That's a labor of love right there!

The other super cool thing (well, one of the things) about this wedding was the bouquets and boutonnieres. There were fresh herbs in them, so they smelled like rosemary, mint, and other awesomeness. Any time one of the girls would walk past me, I could smell this great aroma. I haven't seen that before, or since, but I think the idea is brilliant!

I started the day at Jenny's parents' house (I'll save you the embarrassing story about meeting Jenny's dad for the first time as he was putting on his pants... totally my fault, of course), then headed to the Marikle Chapel in the College of Notre Dame of Maryland for the ceremony. Reception was at Towson Golf and Country Club. After my rainy experience there back in April, I was so happy to experience the beauty of it on a warm, sunny day!





























0 comments: