Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jess & Rob - Brittland Manor Wedding

Jess and Rob's wedding at the gorgeous Brittland Estates could not have been more perfect. And I mean that seriously. Well.... okay, I take it back. Rob nicked his neck while shaving and bled on his white shirt, but otherwise, perfect! :) I loved hanging out with Jess and Rob during their awesome Baltimore aquarium engagement session and I loved hanging out with them again at the wedding. Jess' infectious smile and Rob's easy-going nature made my job so enjoyable it was hard to believe I was getting paid to have this much fun. One of my most favorite deejays, Steve of Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection, kept the crowd on their feet the entire night and I was able to snag several really fun dance photos. And speaking of dancing, Jess and Rob's first dance was awesome! I'm a sucker for hilarious, choreographed dances, and theirs did not disappoint!
































0 comments: