Monday, August 15, 2011

Rachel & Brian - Westin Annapolis Wedding Photography

I've been looking forward to Rachel and Brian's wedding for a long time. Their engagement photos in downtown Annapolis are (to this day) some of my all-time favorites.

Rachel and Brian are some of the most selfless and kind people I know. For example, the first thing Rachel did when she saw me was to congratulate me on my engagement. On her wedding day! As the day progressed, it became very clear to me exactly how much Rachel and Brian are loved. Not only are they good at developing friendships and relationships, they are really good at maintaining them. Their huge guest list was a testimony to that.

Special thanks to Alison of Freckle Photography for being my second shooter. Her easy-going personality and quick smile were the perfect additions to Rachel and Brian's awesome Westin Annapolis wedding!




The First Look:




















 







0 comments: