Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh Canada!

In addition to shooting about a bajillion weddings this year, I've also made time for a little bit of fun. :) I blocked a whole weekend off my calendar in August so Paul and I could take a trip to his hometown in Nova Scotia. It's been two years since I was last there to visit his family, so it was about time!

I honestly didn't shoot too much this trip. As much as I love my camera, it was nice to have a short break from it. 

We flew in and out of Halifax. That whole city just looks like a postcard.


While everyone else was surviving Hurricane Irene, we were sailing in the Halifax Harbor with nothing but  blue skies and beautiful weather. :)

We hiked down to this amazing waterfall in the middle of nowhere. So pretty! I'd never be able to find it again if my life depended on it.

0 comments: