Monday, September 19, 2011

Zack & Katie - Mount Vernon Inn Wedding Photography

The Mount Vernon Inn in Virginia is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to shoot. I've been there twice now, and I love the charm and atmosphere! Each room is decorated differently, and the staff wears period clothing. And as a special treat at Zack and Katie's wedding, George Washington himself showed up and taught Katie how to dance the Minuet. :)

I enjoyed getting to know Zack and Katie a little better on their wedding day. They are a really well-balanced couple, complementing each other perfectly. Zack and I share a love for photography (and he's really good! Check him out: http://zack.zenfolio.com/) so I felt like I needed to make their photos extra special.

Oh, and I should mention that Zack and Katie are also incredibly generous! They gave me the biggest tip of my life. Wow! Was not expecting that. Thanks so much guys! 






























0 comments: