Tuesday, November 22, 2011

April & Rico - Vandiver Inn Wedding Photography

After shooting their engagement photos in Philly and bonding over chicken and biscuits at dinner with April and Rico, I felt like we were all fast friends. April and I share a deep love of Mexican food and culture, and well, let's face it, just food in general.

And speaking of food, I got to eat Italian wedding soup at their wedding! I might be more excited about this than I should be... How is it that I've never had wedding soup at a wedding before?

Anyway, on to the good stuff. I showed up at the Vandiver Inn and quickly discovered that April and I not only share a love of food, but also quite a similar taste in wedding stuff. I loved her dress, her colors, her bridesmaids dresses, her flowers... the list goes on. Their wedding was truly a joy for me to photograph. April and Rico - thanks for being awesome ! :)
































0 comments: