Thursday, November 17, 2011

Emily & Terry - Chartwell Country Club Wedding Photography

This was such a fun mid-November wedding! I had a couple weekends prior without weddings, so by the time Emily and Terry's wedding rolled around on the 12th, I was itching to get back out there. Emily and her mother repeatedly informed me that they didn't want to spend too much time on formal photos, and would prefer to see more candids. They really wanted to focus on spending time with their family and guests. I love shooting candids, so this was fun for me (although I'm not gonna lie, it made me really nervous when I only took probably half the amount of posed photos I normally do.) But lucky for me, Emily and Terry are super sweet and super cute together, so I was able to get plenty of meaningful moments and tender glances without any prompting at all! I hope I helped them achieve their vision of a beautiful, friend-and-family focused, fun-filled day.

The ceremony was at St. John's, a gorgeous Lutheran church in Linthicum. Having spent much time in the church themselves, Emily and Terry specifically planned their ceremony hour for when the stained glass would be the brightest and most beautiful. It did not disappoint! The reception was at one of my favorite venues, Chartwell Golf and Country Club. And wow did it look UNBELIEVABLE. See for yourself!































0 comments: