Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bridal Shoot - Belvedere Hotel in Baltimore

I just shot these photos last Friday but I can't wait to share them!

For this shoot, I teamed up with the ladies from Amie Decker Beauty at the beautiful Belvedere Hotel in Baltimore. They did all the hair and makeup on eight gorgeous models, and I was one of four photographers shooting the final product! And wow did these models look fabulous. Can't wait to see what my new photo friends came up with since we were all in the same location with the same models. It's always fun for me to see everyone else's vision.

The biggest challenge I faced was doing something creative with each model. I'm usually working with a time constraint when photographing brides, and I can say having plenty of time really did make all the difference! I had time to experiment and try things that I would ordinarily sacrifice to get the normal "must-have" shots. I can't say everything I tried was successful, but I was really pleased with some of the results!


































0 comments: