Saturday, January 28, 2012

Best Songs of 2011

Before the month of January comes to an end, I wanted to share my annual list of favorite songs from the past year! These are songs I discovered in 2011, not necessarily ones that were released then. You can see here my lists from previous years: 2010, 2009, and 2008. It's kinda fun to chart how my tastes change (and don't change!) from year to year. I loved all of these songs, but am having a hard time putting them in order of most to least favorite, so here they are in no particular order:

Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Sail - AWOLNATION
Life in the Pain - SafetySuit
Us Against the World - Coldplay
Iridescent - Linkin Park
Say (All I Need) - OneRepublic
Hard Times - Eastmountainsouth
Bubbles - Biffy Clyro

0 comments: