Monday, January 21, 2013

Best Songs of 2012

This post has become an annual thing (2011, 2010, 2009, 2008), and one that's always fun to look back on. I spend a lot of time in the car (listening to music), editing at my desk (listening to music) and in the kitchen (listening to music). You see the trend? So when I find new bands and new songs that make me excited, I want to share the love! Here are my favorite discoveries from last year. And my usual disclaimer, these are not necessarily songs that came out in 2012, just the ones I happened to come across.


It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Demons - Imagine Dragons (yep, another one from the same band. The album is that awesome.)
Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Heart is Hard to Find - Jimmy Eat World
Love Left to Lose - Sons of Sylvia
Next in Line - WALK THE MOON
Tongue Tied - Grouplove 
Ho Hey - Lumineers
National Anthem - Gaslight Anthem
King and Lionheart - Of Monsters of Men

0 comments: