Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 9


Day 9
Originally uploaded by emster214
Ah yes, a photo from the day of the wedding. Lera and AJ were such a great couple. They were fun and friendly, which made my job much more pleasant. It was so easy to tell how much they love each other, which was really refreshing. AND they were up for trying any of my ideas, even in the scorching heat.

I had plenty of great photos to choose from for my day 9 shot, and I'm not saying this one's my favorite, but I do like it. I think it's nice for something a little bit different than your traditional rings shot. Thoughts??

Oh, and by the way, I'm having serious computer problems (as in my computer won't recognize my external hard drive and wouldn't even start this morning) so I'll be in and out of blogging for the next few days until I get it all figured out. But no worries for you wedding people - I have everything backed up elsewhere!

0 comments: