Well, I've now officially been tagged by amazing-gracey so here are my answers. I guess that means I have to tag some people too, so ha ha! take that.
Total volume of music files on my computer: 7.73 gigs. Yikes! Looks like it's about time for an iPod. (hmm... my birthday's coming up in like, um, 6 months.)
The last CD I bought: Coldplay's newest CD, X&Y Duh!
Song playing right now: Well, I'm listening to my iTunes songs in random order and it looks like, yup, I've landed on Kenny Chesney's She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy. That's some quality stuff there, boy oh boy.
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me: Okay I know this is a strange selection, but these are some of the songs with the highest play counts in my iTunes, so I guess that means I listen to them the most. In no particular order we have:
1. I Believe (acoustic version), Blessid Union of Souls
2. Walking in Memphis, Marc Cohen
3. Hallelujah, Rufus Wainwright
4. The Blowers Daughter, Damien Rice
5. Ms. Jackson, Outkast (I have to admit, this one kinda surprised me)
Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:
1. Sea of Steve
2. The Ever-Changing Name of Rachel's Blog
4. Sanguine Aspirations
5. The Secret Life of a Trailblazer
Okay, guys, knock yourselves out.